Hydraulic Bending Machine
The bending machine is a machine that can bend thin plates. Its structure mainly includes a bracket, a working table and a clamping plate. The working table is placed on the bracket. The working table is composed of a base and a pressing plate. The base is connected with a hinge and a clamping plate. Connected, the base is composed of a seat shell, a coil and a cover plate, the coil is placed in the recess of the seat shell, and the top of the recess is covered with a cover plate. When in use, the wire is energized to the coil, and the gravitational force is generated on the pressing plate after being energized, thereby realizing the clamping of the thin plate between the pressing plate and the base. Due to the electromagnetic clamping, the pressing plate can be made into a variety of workpiece requirements, and the workpiece with side walls can be processed, and the operation is very simple.
The hydraulic bending machine includes a support, a workbench and a clamping plate. The workbench is placed on the support. The workbench is composed of a base and a pressure plate. The base is connected to the clamping plate by a hinge. The base is composed of a housing, a coil and a cover. It is placed in the recess of the seat shell, and the top of the recess is covered with a cover plate.
When in use, the wire is energized to the coil, and the gravitational force is generated on the pressing plate after being energized, thereby realizing the clamping of the thin plate between the pressing plate and the base. Due to the electromagnetic clamping, the pressing plate can be made into a variety of workpiece requirements, and workpieces with side walls can be processed. The bending machine can meet the needs of various workpieces by changing the mold of the bending machine.
Bending machines are divided into manual bending machines, hydraulic bending machines and CNC bending machines. Manual bending machines are divided into mechanical manual bending machines and electric manual bending machines. Hydraulic bending machines can be divided into torsion axis synchronization, machine-hydraulic synchronization, and electro-hydraulic synchronization according to the synchronization method. According to the movement mode, hydraulic bending machine can be divided into up-moving type and down-moving type.
Bending machine is an important equipment for bending and forming workpieces in the sheet metal industry. Its function is to press steel plates into parts of various shapes according to process requirements. As shown in the figure, it is a schematic diagram of the structure of a hydraulic sheet metal bending machine. The frame is mainly composed of left and right columns, worktables, and beams. The left and right oil cylinders are fixed on the column, and the slider is connected with the piston of the oil cylinder and goes up and down along the guide rail fixed on the column. Movement, the lower mold is fixed on the worktable, the upper mold is installed at the lower end of the slider, the hydraulic system provides power, and the electrical system gives instructions. Under the action of the oil cylinder, the slider drives the upper mold downwards and closes the lower mold to realize the folding of the sheet. bend. The left and right columns, the workbench and the sliding block (hereinafter referred to as the three major parts) are the key parts of the bending machine. The total weight of the three major parts accounts for 70% to 80% of the total weight of a bending machine. Its strength and rigidity directly determine the operating accuracy, service life, and accuracy of the workpiece.
1. Slider part: hydraulic transmission is adopted, and the slider part is composed of a slider, an oil cylinder and a mechanical stopper fine-tuning structure. The left and right oil cylinders are fixed on the frame, the piston (rod) drives the slider to move up and down through hydraulic pressure, and the mechanical stop is controlled by the numerical control system to adjust the value;
2. Workbench part: controlled by the button box, the motor drives the stopper to move back and forth, and the distance of the movement is controlled by the numerical control system. The minimum reading is 0.01 mm (the front and rear positions have travel switch limits);
3. Synchronization system: The machine consists of a mechanical synchronization mechanism composed of torsion shafts, swing arms, joint bearings, etc., with simple structure, stable and reliable performance, and high synchronization accuracy. The mechanical stop is adjusted by the motor, and the numerical control system controls the value;
4. Stopper mechanism: The stopper is driven by a motor, and the two screw rods are driven to move synchronously through a chain operation. The CNC system controls the size of the stopper.
1. Adopt all-steel welded structure, with sufficient strength and rigidity;
2. Hydraulic drive, the cylinders at both ends of the machine tool are placed on the sliding block to directly drive the sliding work;
3. The slider synchronization mechanism adopts torsion shaft for forced synchronization;
4. Using mechanical block structure, stable and reliable;
5. The stroke of the slider can be adjusted quickly and manually, and the counter is displayed;
6. Wedge-type deflection compensation mechanism to ensure higher bending accuracy.
Processing according to ordinary hydraulic bending machine
Take Q235 sheet material to make a brief introduction:
1. First, turn on the power, turn on the key switch on the control panel, and then press the oil pump to start.
2. The stroke adjustment, the use of the bending machine must pay attention to adjusting the stroke, and be sure to test before bending. When the upper die of the bending machine descends to the bottom, there must be a gap of plate thickness. Otherwise it will cause damage to the mold and the machine. The stroke adjustment also has electric quick adjustment and manual fine adjustment.
3. For the selection of bending notches, a notch with a width of 8 times the thickness of the plate is generally selected. If you bend a 4mm sheet, you need to choose a slot of about 32.
4. Backgauge adjustment generally has electric quick adjustment and manual fine adjustment, the method is the same as that of shearing machine.
5. Step on the foot switch to start bending. The bending machine is different from the shearing machine. You can release it at any time. Release the foot and the bending machine will stop, and then step on it to continue downward.
For more details, please mail us.
With more than 15 years experience, YANGMING Laser is a company with excellent quality products. We strive to support you with acquiring the best laser cutter machine for your unique application. We are always here to help you purchase the right equipment and provide you the technical support. YANGMING designs and engineers its laser cutting machinery in house while strictly maintaining quality assurance standards with our overseas suppliers. This allows us to offer a good compromise between quality and affordability.
Facts About YANGMING Laser:
Have a question? Feel free to contact us via. email or phone at any time.
If you have questions about the client support YANGMING Laser extends with all its machinery, then the following should answer a lot of your questions…
YANGMING Laser offers technical support to its customers via email or telephone. We are happy to help you with issues regarding installation and setup, or if you are having trouble with the operation of your machine.
Tech: 0086-513-80219366 E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales E-mail: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
YANGMING Laser technical support is open Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 6pm & Saturday from 12 pm - 4pm.
All emails will be answered as soon as possible. Please be as descriptive as possible in your email. If you need to access a technician via. phone support call 0086-18606123888. A receptionist will enter your information into our ticketing system. A qualified technician will then follow up in a timely manner to provide support.
The ticketing system will be open from 8:30am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
It is our commitment to fix all problems as quickly as possible after they are brought to our attention. If you have any questions about our support policies please contact us.
Application Consulting: Our consultants understand the application of cutting and welding technology. We are always ready to provide you with information about products, prices, technology, industry solutions, etc., and share our valuable knowledge to help you develop optimized solutions.
Inspection reception: You can make an appointment to visit the exhibition hall and visit the company on-site inspection. We will provide you with a professional receptionist.
Installation: We will be responsible for the free installation and commissioning of your purchased equipment so that the machine can be put into service as soon as possible.
Training: Our department has a “Laser Processing Technology Training Center” to provide equipment technicians with free equipment operation, maintenance and process technology training. After the equipment is installed and commissioned, we can also provide on-site training instructions for the operators according to your needs until your technicians can work independently.
After sales service:
Maintenance: Two years of free warranty and lifetime maintenance for the equipment for your purchased equipment. During the warranty period, only due to design defects, manufacturing quality, and quality of purchased parts, our company is responsible for free maintenance. The company provides the required replacement parts (except for consumable parts). Over the warranty period, repairs only are charged at the cost price. At the same time, you will enjoy a lifetime software upgrade from the date of purchase; our engineers will provide a quick response when service is required.
Preventive maintenance: Depending on your needs, we can perform regular preventive overhaul on your machine or repair it when you need it. Regularly adjust and calibrate the guaranteed performance of the machine. Some potential problems can also be resolved before they break out to avoid affecting production efficiency.
Service outlets: We have established a comprehensive marketing network in China and the international marketing network is constantly evolving. You can check out our service network on our official website. After-sales service response time is 24 hours. You can call a service call or send an email. The after-sales engineer will give a clear response within 24 hours or confirm whether it is necessary to go to the equipment site.
Online service: We have established a variety of online service channels, you can contact us through customer service phone, customer service email, website online, website message and other channels to get the services you need.
Spare parts: To use original spare parts and consumables can optimize machine productivity. We can guarantee that there are enough spare parts and guarantee a preferential price and fundamentally to control the quality of the repair.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP!
Q1:When can customers contact us?
A1:We are available Monday through Saturday. 8AM to 12PM Beijing time.We also offer 24 hour online service for customers.
Q2.How do I order a product from you?
A2:If any problems occur with our products or you are in need of assistance.Please send email to email@example.com, call us via telephone 0086-186-6286-9700 or send message via Whatsapp, Skype, Viber etc. We will reply as quickly as possible.
Q3.What certifications you have ?
A3:We have certifications like:ISO certifications and many Industry certifications.
Q4: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A4: Quality is the priority. We always attach great importance to quality controlling from beginning to the end.
YANGMING is a mature brand in CHINA,through our many years research in technology,our design including structure and detailed security and precision has enhanced greatly,and can match all the CE standard or more strict standard.Our machines distribute worldwide to about 50 countries where there are metal plate industry,we have good reputation and terminal user.
Q5: Do you offer OEM or ODM service?
A5：We offer OEM and ODM services.
Q6: Is there any complaint hotline?
Q6: We also have set up an independent complaint hotline email:******. Please describe your problem as clear as you could. We will reply immediately and feedback as soon as we find out the situation.
Q7:Before sending me an inquiry on our fiber laser, it is better for you to provide me the following information:
Q7:Working material,and the thickness of the material max. working size.
Do you also want to cut tube?
If you also want to cut tubes. Please attach the material, length, thickness and diameter.